1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: March 15, 2017
4. Superintendent's Report
5. General Public Comment
6. Action Items:
International Travel Requests - Approved by unanimous consent as part of the consent calendar.
- Boston Latin Academy – Costa Rica – April 17-25, 2017
- International Travel Request: Boston Latin Academy – France – April 14-21, 2017
- International Travel Request: New Mission High School – Greece and Italy – April 15-22, 2017
- FY17 Supplemental Appropriation Request: Teamsters Local Union No. 25 and Transdev North America, Inc. - $53,894 - Approved unanimously by roll call.
- Superintendent’s Final Fiscal Year 2018 Budget Recommendation (Memo) - Approved by roll call with a vote of 5-2. Dr. Uriarte and Ms. Regina Robinson voted no.
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School: Memorandum of Understanding Minor Amendment (Letter and MOU)
8. Public Comment on Reports
9. New Business
Watch the video.