Warren/Prescott K-8 School
- A small school with a family atmosphere
- Experienced teaching staff: 90% have or are working toward a Master’s degree in their specialty
- Tutoring provided by local community agencies
- Mandatory extended day for one hour, two days per week, for grades 6–8
- Library for all students
- Specialist teachers for theater arts/music, physical education, and science
- Power Lunch program with volunteers from Ropes and Gray and other businesses
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts programs on-site
- After school science and chorus
- Another Mathematics Path program
- Two large outdoor playgrounds
- Additional school partners: Bunker Hill Community College and Mass. General Hospital Health Center.
Winner of the nationwide Fruitables Mashup competition in 2011!
The Warren-Prescott won $10,000 for arts and music scholarships. Watch the winning video!
The Warren-Prescott has also partnered with IdeaPaint to create exciting learning environments. Check it out below!