- TechBoston supports engineering programs in schools for grades ranging from preK-12 through professional developments, curriculum and technical support, and engineering events.
Engineering programs supported by TechBoston include (Note - Grade levels are approximate):
- Bee-Bots for grades K0 and up
- KIBO robots for grades K2 and 1
- LEGO WeDo and Scratch for grades 3 through 6
- LEGO NXT and EV3 for middle and high schools
- Hands-on Engineering Activities (i.e., bottle rockets, gliders, etc) for grades 3 and up
- Learning Programming using Scratch
- ArtBotics: Using robotics components to create moving artwork
- Robotics Olympics: A citywide competition for LEGO Robotics students
- For more information about these programs and others, please visit http://bpsrobotics.wikispaces.com.
If you or your school is interested in starting an engineering program, please contact Haruna Hosokawaat firstname.lastname@example.org.
A glimpse of Robotics Olympics 2012.